Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back in the Saddle again ...

I finally got my butt off the sofa this morning ...

I planned to just test out the bike Domenick bought me 4 years ago and ride around the neighborhood. My first Hybrid ... I was pleasantly surprised at how good it felt, so I kept peddling and found myself in Hobe Sound (another town away) and feeling really psyched.

5 miles Out: I was pumped and excited about riding again.
5 miles Back: OMG! I forgot just how uncomfortable bicycle seats can be. I wanted to cry.

It took me approx 2 hours to finish 10 miles which is crazy slow, but I'm very proud that I got on my bike again. I think tho, I'll stay closer to home until I can upgrade on some bicycle parts and build a little more tush endurance in the saddle.

2 comments:

Vivian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oooops, you are amazing Bayba!!!