Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My tee's too tight

I've been so busy lately, running back and forth from the boutique to the factory that my "healthy" eating habits are totally out the window ... I'm eating anything and everything just to fill the void in my stomach.

Just to give you a little back drop ...
I love to drink raw carrot juice, hate wheat grass juice but will drink it because it's supposed to be good for me. I eat raw salads with lemon dressing, love Avocados and Red Onions wrapped in Red Cabbage leaves and drink pure distilled water ... that's when I'm good.

When I'm bad, stressed out, and have no time to plan my meals, I turn to sugar. Lots of it.

Yesterday I had a glazed donut for breakfast, a large chocolate chip cookie for lunch, McDonald's salad for dinner and ice cream for a late night snack.

Today, I had a banana nut muffin for breakfast, and I hate to admit this, but I had 2 "huge" chocolate chip cookies for lunch. Tonight will be some sort of a pasta dish.

Must ... stop ... eating ... crap!

No comments: