Sunday, April 25, 2010

"Basic" Detox begins

April 26 thru May 9
Domenick and I went to Whole Foods today to look for a detox kit. There was a lot to choose from and it was a little overwhelming ... I picked this cleanse because it had most of the ingredients I was looking for, specifically organic herbs.

The cool thing about this detox program is that you can still go about eating. Of course you want to eat healthier if you can, but it's not a typical detox fast.
There are three tables to take 3 times a day with lots of water. I can do this with ease!! ... and no one will know I am detoxing. I love it.

I have a lot of expectations when it comes to detoxing because of everything I read. So far I've experienced an amazing soar of energy only once when I was doing a 3 day water fast. I'll never forget that feeling and want it back so bad.

I have no idea what the outcome will be, so I'm going to record the things I notice about my current situation, that I hope will change or disappear once the detox is completed.
Current Ailments:
  1. Low energy. (i really hope to feel a huge difference)
  2. Ache in my chest, for 2 years now (was rushed to the hospital once, thinking it might be a heart attack, but turns out to be some sort of virus. The Doctor called it the "Devil's grip"). it's time to send the devil packing.
  3. 25 pounds over weight
  4. Sluggish bowel movements
  5. 3 pre-cancerous spots on my legs.
  6. Breakouts on my forehead (I have more breakouts now than I did as a Teenager!)
  7. Dry hair
  8. Aches and slight pains in my hands, feet and some joints. (I am determined not to buy into, "it's just old age")
  9. Dry chapped lips. (for as long as i can remember I've been using chapstick)
  10. Mental fog and forgetfulness
I'll keep you posted!

No comments: